AMHERST, NY – Hyatt Place Buffalo/Amherst today announces the selection of David Zeplowitz as the General Manager and Julie Bishop as the hotel’s Director of Sales. The 137-room hotel is currently under construction at 5020 Main Street, Amherst, New York, and is scheduled to open in the spring of 2015.
“David is an amazing addition to the team with a strong operations background and Julie comes to us with a strong sales background and dynamic selling skills,” said Jeanne Carpentier, regional director of sales for Emerald Hospitality Associates. “Having Julie oversee the sales effort at Hyatt Place Buffalo/Amherst will offer us a competitive edge in the local marketplace and David will lead the team,” Carpentier continued.
Hyatt Place Buffalo/Amherst is owned by Iskalo Development Corporation and managed by Emerald Hospitality Associates, Inc.
About Hyatt Place Buffalo/Amherst
Hyatt Place Buffalo/Amherst will be conveniently located on the Amherst Hospitality Campus, alongside the historic and soon-to-be-renovated Lord Amherst Hotel. It will also be minutes from Buffalo Niagara Falls International Airport, and nearby attractions such as downtown Buffalo, Niagara Falls, the Walden Galleria, Boulevard Mall and the Village of Williamsville shopping district. The hotel’s website is www.HyattPlaceBuffaloAmherst.com and the phone is 716-839-4040.
Hyatt Place Buffalo/Amherst will offer comfortable and functional amenities such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. Additionally, the modern, intuitive design will cater to both business and leisure travelers in the Buffalo/Niagara region.
Hyatt Place Buffalo/Amherst will include:
- 137 roomy rooms, all of which feature a swiveling 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM breakfast for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- Flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
For more information about Hyatt Place Buffalo/Amherst, please call 716-839-4040.